Series 650 Self Storage Door
The Janus International Series 650 self storage door is the door leader in the self storage industry. Our door has been designed and manufactured to give self storage facility owners a high amount of value, as the 650 door is extremely durable and requires virtually no maintenance. Janus doors provide long term savings that it brings when installation, maintenance, and replacement costs.
Each door provides a three year workmanship and material warranty. Additionally, a 40 year film integrity and a 25 year no-fade policy. Specific features and benefits of the 650 Self Storage Door can be found below:
- Coated with grease during production, which prevents rust and corrosion
- Enclosed in a tube for lifetime protection
- Provide for smooth door operation
Ratchet Tensioning Device
- Allows for simplified spring tensioning
- Tensions all springs at once
- Requires no pins to hold the tension on the spring
Radial Ball Bearings
- Provided at no additional cost
- Permanently lubricated
- Require virtually no maintenance
Dead Axle and Torque Tube Assembly
- Tube housing protects springs and strengthens the axle
- Eliminates axle push and shift that a live axle would create
- Allows for springs to be tuned all at the same time
ADD – optional shipping options and latches
Janus International has made these key door features standard. There is no need for expensive options or upgrades.
Learn more or ask questions about our 650 Series door by contacting us or calling us at (770) 562-2850. A member from our team will be in touch with you soon.